Introducing The Goffstown Edge, an internet-based community news outlet for
- New Boston
The Goffstown Edge is maintained regularly to bring you all the information you need about life in and around our communities. You’ll find
Strong, interesting articles on coming events & activities
Headlines on what’s happening around town
Church news and school events
Exciting updates on area shopping and dining
Fun stories about your neighbors and friends
Owned and edited by Carole Huxel, The Goffstown Edge will keep you informed about what’s happening, what’s exciting, and all the news in your community.Area non-profit programs may publicize their events and activities without restraint as to size or content.
Free pages are available to clubs and organizations that are currently without a web presence.
Free digital photo albums are available for clubs that wish to share their activities with the community.
You’ll want to bookmark The Goffstown Edge and check back frequently because there’s always somthing new and exciting happning in our community. We live at the Edge of the miraculous, and we are so blessed!
Advertising is FREE for local business!
The Goffstown Edge is a digital community news magazine, and not an internet shopping mall. It is our goal to direct your customers to YOUR web page where you can best serve them. The Goffstown Edge will never feature .com or internet business that might compete with your local business.
- Your business card will be posted on the appropriate business page, and will link to your professional web site.
- The Goffstown Edge will promote your business events and announcements via a feature story on the home page of the Edge blog prior to the event.
- A link to that story will be carried in the RSS Feed to the hundreds of names on the Edge mailing list. Our News Feed is only sent to people who request it and confirm their address. 90% of the people who receive the Goffstown Edge RSS Feed use the links to read our stories!
- All your feature stories will be accessible via Google and other search engines, so your ads and announcements will continue to promote your business in the future!
- Your business may submit unlimited videos and photos that will run with your feature stories.
- Offer your customers the opportunity to download forms, posters, coupons, and more direct from your Goffstown Edge feature.
- Goffstown Edge stories and events are frequently featured in the Goffstown Neighborhood News!
Here are some local businesses that were featured in the Goffstown Neighborhood News:
Nature's Sweet Secret, RTH Martial Arts, JuJu Beads, Couptopia!, Cater Stables, Berry Good Farm, Devriendt Farm, Weare Farmer's Market, The Goffstown Business Expo, Griffinhill Miniatures, TD Bank, Karen Morgan & Pony Express, Mt. Crumpit, LB Comfort, Unique Ford, Mrs. Beasley Dog Treats, Sugar Mommy, Apotheca, Bagg Lunch, Curves, Little Round House Gift Shop, Viksters, The Village Trestle, Art Cocoon, Maple Butternut Farm, Framers Market, Butternut Bakery, Garden Plum, Fox Howe Flowers, Goffstown Ace Hardware, Mandala Yoga, Goffstown Sugar House, Powerskills 4 Life, Yellow Dawg Striping, Goffstown H&R Block, Riverview Tobacco, and many local artists and musicians!
The Goffstown Edge had just over 8,000 page views in June and well over that in July! 2011 promises to be a tremendous year- there were 16,262 page hits to the Edge in June and July, surpassing the summer of 2010 by 18%. New visitors have gone up by nearly 50% and is closing in on 10,000 for the summer!
The Goffstown Edge has 511 friends on Facebook!
There are more than 140 different community organizations, teams, churches, clubs, and non-profits that contribute to the Edge on a regular basis. Currently covering the villages of Goffstown, New Boston, Dunbarton, and Weare, the Edge also features contributions from Bedford, West Manchester, Hooksett, Bow, Hopkinton and Warner. The Goffstown Edge enjoys a cooperative arrangement with the Goffstown Neighborhood News, the Union Leader, the New Boston Bulletin, NH365.org, ArtSpider.net, and TheForum.org, a community blog for Candia, Deerfield, Northwood, and Nottingham. Their readers become our readers, and they will all see your business card on The Goffstown Edge!
Please email Carole Huxel if you would like to feature your business on the Goffstown Edge. You may also call (603) 533-7435
The Goffstown Edge is a privately held business, and all advertisements created and designed by The Goffstown Edge are the property of The Goffstown Edge/Carole Huxel unless otherwise noted.